Dewalt DW735 Lowes Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Carreiro

New User
Bob
I visited Lowes in Hampstead today to buy a storm door and happened to talk to the store manager. Lowes recently lowered the price of the 735 from $649 to $549, and most of us know that. I explained that through this and other WW sites, I learned that some Lowes stores accept HF 20% coupons as their own. The manager said his store would honor the HF coupon - he gave me his word and reassured me by repeating he would, and his store would to one of his supervisors who was assisting me at the time. So guess where I'm going this week?

That's 110 bucks off, or $460 (plus tax) out the door!

happy WW,
Bob

pbaileyjr

New User
Paul
Way to go Bob, that'll be a good price for a new DW735. I just purchased a gently used one for $350 but if I'd know I could have gotten a new one, with warranty, I'd have gone the other $110 for the new one. You'll enjoy it.

striker

New User
Stephen
Sounds like you getting a deal and a half. Thought I would take the opportunity to say hello.... just down the road in the Porters neck area,
Stephen

Cato

New User
Bob
I visited Lowes in Hampstead today to buy a storm door and happened to talk to the store manager. Lowes recently lowered the price of the 735 from $649 to $549, and most of us know that. I explained that through this and other WW sites, I learned that some Lowes stores accept HF 20% coupons as their own. The manager said his store would honor the HF coupon - he gave me his word and reassured me by repeating he would, and his store would to one of his supervisors who was assisting me at the time. So guess where I'm going this week?

That's 110 bucks off, or $460 (plus tax) out the door!

happy WW,
Bob
Bob- Nice score on the 735 planer, and the $110 discount should cover the extension tables, that you will probably want to get for it!!!

I got a 735 on sale from HD a few weeks back, as my Lowe''s wouldn't ever drop the price on the 735. The savings I got I put into the extension tables and rolling planer stand. Got those from Grizzly. Enjoy, perfect timing for those springtime projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS