DeWalt 7640 blade- $29.59

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
DeWalt 7640 ( 50 tooth combo) is now $29.59 at Amazon. Only two in stock, and elligable for free shipping! Of course on Thur. when I last ordered one for a little bit more, there were only two in stock. This is cheaper than a sharpening! I will be contacting Amazon for a price adjustment.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
DeWalt 7640 ( 50 tooth combo) is now $29.59 at Amazon. Only two in stock, and elligable for free shipping! Of course on Thur. when I last ordered one for a little bit more, there were only two in stock. This is cheaper than a sharpening! I will be contacting Amazon for a price adjustment.

Wow... thanks for the heads up.

It's actually cheaper than that!

23.67 is the final price once you add the additional 20% off coupon "2OOFFMAY" at checkout.

Hope this helps,
/Kevin

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
okay, you both have the potential for suckage, pending proof of these acquisitions!

That is a smoking deal on a good blade!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Well.. I did order two. :)

For 23.67, it would be a crime not to order one (or two). :icon_thum
Yeah, you had to order two to qualify for free shipping! And here is the killer- they still show 2 in stock. When I ordered mine on Thur, they showed two in stock. Lets do the math 2- (1+2)=-1

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
I just ordered one and got the free shipping and the discount for a total of $23.59. Now let's see if it actually shows up.

JohnW

New User
John
And mine shipped today...:eusa_danc Thanks for the heads-up Bruce...and the discount code Kevin.

Wonder if there's still 2 left :eusa_thin :lol:

jglord

New User
John
Be aware, Dewalt has decided "to move their blade production off-shore". I have not seen any of the chinese blades and can not say if they've maintained the quality Dewalt was previously known for.:eusa_thin

Woodcraft no longer stocks Dewalt blades.

JohnW

New User
John
Received this saw blade yesterday. FWIW I'd say it is the best blade I've ever seen for 23 bucks. :icon_thum :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

Dead nuts flat, very sharp, full kerf with much more carbide on the tips than any blade under 50 bucks. It's laser cut, not stamped and manufactured in England. Great blade at an even greater price.

Thanks again for the tip.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Recieved mine on Sat. At least they were on the porch when I got back from Columbus GA late Saturday nite. I think Amazon is clearing out ther stock of DeWalt series 40 blades, to make way for the "new" Delta blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS