Delta tenoning jig - Lowe's $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
It's gone from $99 to $69 and now to $40.

069554341847md.jpg

Linky

The Lowe's in Apex had one left at 7pm this evening.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for the link Bas. They don't have those at Lowes in my neck of the woods. :no: Glad I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend. :icon_thum

decibel

New User
Patrick
Picked up one from the store in concord. They had one more left. Now when my wife goes to try to kill me I can tell her "The Bas" made me do it :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
Could someone that has bought the jig at 40 post an image or pdf of your receipt? I would like to pick one up, but the folks at the store at the 70/401 split in raleigh are less than willing to adjust pricing.

Is this a good quality jig? For fourty bucks, I guess it's worth trying.

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
One word of warning - my delta tenoning jig did not work when I got a left-tilt unisaw. I had to sell it and buy another one. Maybe Delta has made an adjustment but maybe not.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here ya go. This qualifies as a Stealth Gloat too!:eusa_danc
Lowe_sReceipt.jpg

If ya need me, I'll be unpacking.:gar-La;

fergy

New User
Fergy
One word of warning - my delta tenoning jig did not work when I got a left-tilt unisaw. I had to sell it and buy another one. Maybe Delta has made an adjustment but maybe not.

Were you not able to disassemble it and move the mite slot guide to the other position? I unfortunately bought the Woodcrafter knockoff of this before these all went on sale, and I had to do that.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Were you not able to disassemble it and move the mite slot guide to the other position? I unfortunately bought the Woodcrafter knockoff of this before these all went on sale, and I had to do that.
The particular model that's on sale has a hole set to do just that. The jig must be disassembled and the base is predrilled with 2 other guide bar holes. I had to do this on the one I bought this morning. The picture below shows it set up with a piece of UHMW facing as a sacrificial guide. With this piece on there the measuring bar is able to 'zero out' over the right side of the blade face.
IMG_0745.JPG

And if you're able to find one, be sure to have some degreaser on hand. :eek: :eek: Overall the assembly was very easy, with adjustment screws for all orientations. It was a good buy @ $40.:icon_thum
Bas, you're definitely an enabler.:eek:ccasion1

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
Thanks for the heads up notice. I picked one up this morning. Saved me from Fleabay or making my own miserable attempt at this tool.

bwat

New User
Bill
Mike Smith & I bought the last 2 in the Matthews Lowe's this morning. Thanks for the tip!:eusa_danc

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Albemarle Rd. CLT store had 2 @ 8:00 this morning but they were still priced @$69. Indian Trail store on US 74 had 1 left when I got mine.

KWGOOCH

New User
KENNETH
I got mine this morning at the Smithfield Lowe's. Still had 1 left, thanks again for the great tip.:gar-Bi

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
The Lowes in Mooresville had one left as of 11 this morning, just after I got mine. :icon_thum I know, no picture, didn't happen. I'm not were I can do the picture now. :dontknow: If you're still looking for one though, you might catch it there, $39.60 plus tax. They had these under a shelf on the floor level, very dusty as if they'd not seen hands in a year or more.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
As of this AM, Lowes in Sanford showed two in stock, Lowes in Mebane showed 1, Wake Forest showed 1, and Clinton showed 1. No other local stores showed any.

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
got mine at lowes in lumberton had one left at 8am, thanks all for the heads up been watching them a long time. gonna be a nice addition .

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Flat refusal for price matching [even the scanned receipt] at all 4 Greensboro stores, and High Point - apparently a different guideline for Lowe's in this region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS