delta jointer deal @ lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
i was in my local lowes this am, lumberton on 95 @ exit 22 they had 4 delta 6" jointers marked down to $87.50 from 219.00. of course i bagged one, dont know about other stores.

cliff

Dragon

New User
David
Cool, bring it on over. Let me know if you need directions.:rotflm:

Good deal there. I always miss out on the big deals.

ck1999

Chris
User
I went to the lowes at 40/42 to see if they had any delta items on clearance. They had the 1 bandsaw and 1 floor drill press for only 5% off regular price (Not Much Clearance to me). Also the grinders were not on clearance.

I read somewhere on here that Lowes was dropping the delta line that is why I went to check on them.

Chris

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
i was in my local lowes this am, lumberton on 95 @ exit 22 they had 4 delta 6" jointers marked down to $87.50 from 219.00. of course i bagged one, dont know about other stores.

cliff

Dang?? You only bagged one??? You know your NCWW friends would have found homes for the others!!!!

Nice score man, though, as there's no proof, I"m not sure I believe you.

Trav

lcottrell

New User
Lance
what is the model number?
The model is JT160. It's a benchtop jointer. I just called the store and they have 4 left, including the display model. No stores in my area have any, and the store in Lumberton said they couldn't ship it to my local store so I guess I'm outta luck unfortunately. Too bad, seems like a good deal.

NeedATableSaw

New User
Craig
Lowes replaced the Delta JT160 with a nearly identical model with a Porter Cable sticker. The changeover happened a few months ago, recent enough that there are probably some still around.

The Fort Mill store closed these out a few months ago but the markdown was minimal, I think they were $20 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS