Dave O's Butterflies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreyO

New User
AudreyO
Topknot-Thanks for the suggestion. I asked Dave about it and he knew exactly what you meant so in the future we can get that. Unfortunately, I had a Lowes Gift Certificate that I used to buy the wood.

Anyone else who was going to cut out stuff for the barn...bring it on. I have really enjoyed painting them.

GlennBear-I have accumulated acrylics over the years. I also used some left over house paint we had. If I need more I get them at Michaels or AC Moore. Liquitex are my favorites.

I have always said I am not a real artist because I have never taken an art class. I thought about taking art lessons but I think it would ruin me because then I would over analyze everything and think I am not doing it right.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks Clay! When I finish these I Dave said he would teach me how to use his scroll saw and jigsaw. .

What???? :wconfused: You mean DaveO owns a scroll saw and actually uses it?????? Wow!

Seriously, the butterflies turned out beautifully. Must be rewarding to be able to paint and have pretty results - a talent I've never had. Glad you both could contribute to that project.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Beautiful work there, Audrey!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I am sure that the building exterior is going to spring to life when they are all in place!!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Well Done!

Wayne

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Great job Audrey and Dave. You two make a great team. I was a little worried when I saw your post title "Dave's butterflies". I thought for a second that ole Dave was getting nervous about something and that is out of character for the macho man. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS