Dan Rawlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
I just joined so I suppose I will introduce myself:

I live in Goldsboro, work at Seymour Johnson AFB and have done woodworking for about 10 years. I have really not gotten serious about it until 4 or 5 years ago though.

I have a few projects that I am currently working on, I got a wood puzzle book for christmas, and have been enjoying that recently.

I have lived in about half of the states in the Union, I literally started in California and worked my way east following Air Force orders. I speak 5 languages and have a lot of friends all over the world. I own a home in La Grange NC and the wife and I are hoping to stay put for a while (tall order in the military)

I will try to post a few of my recent projects, and some pictures, cross your fingers!

I hope to meet a few of you at the Goldsboro Shop Crawl, it sounds like fun to me.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dan welcome to NCWW. Great to have you. Thanks for your service to our great nation.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Welcome! It's been a loooong time since I last set foot on Shady J! Look forward to your input!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Dan, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Great to hear from someone who lives in L A!! (L A Grange, that is. Sorry, local joke that has probably seen too many miles!!) Hope you can make it to the crawl.

Go

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Dan! Nice shop and work. I especially like the GPS. Even I could probably figure that one out!:rotflm:

Dragon

New User
David
Hi Dan and welcome to the group. Many thanks for your years of service in defense of our freedoms.
Looking forward to seeing you on the forums.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome! It's been a loooong time since I last set foot on Shady J! Look forward to your input!

Welcome Welcome Dan, NCWW is a great site with great advice and many friends that can be made here.

So Ed, Does that mean you are coming to the Goldsboro Shop Crawl??? :eusa_pray

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Dan. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sounds like you've been all over the place. Well, we're glad to have you here in NC and on NCWWer. Hope you get to stay a while. :eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS