Mike
Corporate Member
Wine bottle stopper display!
Ding! Ding! Ding!!! We have a winner.
56A142E3-E7FE-44A1-9D03-16FF6987653C.jpeg

zargon

Zargon
Corporate Member
Looks like it could be a "Yoke" ... or even a "Bow" to shoot arrows... but,,,,, it also looks like it is has been cut on a bandsaw from a piece of softwood lumber, not unlike a 2x6 or 2x8 and any stress that may be put on it would surely cause it to split apart at one of the many, many weak points. ?????
One thing for sure... I don't think it's a Spoon.
😏
OOOPPPPPSSSSSssssss.... I was looking at the "Caul" not the laminated pieces.
On third guess... I don't know Double-You Tee Eff , it's going to be. Probably not a Bow for arrows??? But if it is... it's for those small ones with the suction cups on the end. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Looks like it could be a "Yoke" ... or even a "Bow" to shoot arrows... but,,,,, it also looks like it is has been cut on a bandsaw from a piece of softwood lumber, not unlike a 2x6 or 2x8 and any stress that may be put on it would surely cause it to split apart at one of the many, many weak points. ?????
One thing for sure... I don't think it's a Spoon.
😏
OOOPPPPPSSSSSssssss.... I was looking at the "Caul" not the laminated pieces.
On third guess... I don't know Double-You Tee Eff , it's going to be. Probably not a Bow for arrows??? But if it is... it's for those small ones with the suction cups on the end. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Sir, as previously stated it is a display rack for custom wine bottle stoppers.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Breathing again, had to really grit my teeth and take a chance on this. Haven’t cut glass in 40 years. Triangles can be tricky. But it worked and it fits. One step closer.

IMG_4280.jpeg

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Totally understand. I hate having to cut glass. Yet some folks make it look so easy.

At least Pioneer Advertising Promotions slogan actually fit :)

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Totally understand. I hate having to cut glass. Yet some folks make it look so easy.

At least Pioneer Advertising Promotions slogan actually fit :)
I used to make stained glass windows and signs. I made it look easy, in fact I used to demonstrate the so called impossible cuts. A five pointed star is difficult and I added a circle cut out of the star.

Pioneer was the biggest advertising agency in Tuscaloosa for decades.

IMG_3953.jpeg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS