Cool reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
So a few months back I decided to hang a birdhouse on a decorative sheppard's hook just outside my shop door, purely for decoration. The other day I noticed it was swaying with no wind in sight, so close to my door it couldn't be. Well a Black-capped Chickadee has made it her home and now I can hear the faint chirping from the babies. Pretty cool, Jim

Attachments

• photo-21-1.jpg
    photo-21-1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 86

ehpoole

Ethan
That's really awesome news. :icon_thum

I have a terrible soft spot for birds (along with squirrels, chipmunks, bunnies and cats) so I'm happy to hear one has made herself at home in your birdhouse.

I wish you many happy and mesmerizing hours watching them raise their young.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
That's neat. You'll enjoy their antics.

Our first bluebird brood has hatched (5, I think) and the house wrens have once again taken up residence in the garage. What a joy.

skeeter

New User
Charles
You'll enjoy them as they get bigger and start peeping out of the house looking for mom to bring them food.

KC7CN

New User
Don
You will continue to enjoy the bird house and seeing it being used year after year. Several years ago I made three bird house from leftover fence boards! Kept one for our self and gave the other two away! It's rewarding to see the sparrows return every year to nest.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
That's wonderful, Jim! You've obviously provided a nice and safe home that the mamma trusts to raise her babies. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS