Company restructuring (unemployed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

:wsad:Yup, the boss has decided to change my position and I am not part of the change. So any job leads would be most helpful.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
With the amount of side business you have been doing I think you might be able to pull of a full time gig with it!

Sorry to hear about the job loss ...

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tom - will be praying for ya bro - I have been out of work going on eight weeks - I was suppose to get my vacation pay this week but the boss' wife said that they did not have any money:swoon:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
good luck tom. it aint a good time to be lookin for jobs.:wsad: I might be lookin soon myself. business has been slow for several months and doesnt look too good in the near future.

Dragon

New User
David
Wife says to go online to and Google "post resume for free" and there's several sites where you post yourself for free and might get some leads that way....

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hate to hear it bro,,Wanna join the Army? I can get you in contact with a recruiter! Seriously though, you will be in my prayers.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear the news, Tom Things are getting tough all over.
I'll keep my ears open for you... Good luck.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm sorry to hear the bad news. Keep the faith. Things happen for a reason.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Hate to hear it bro,,Wanna join the Army? I can get you in contact with a recruiter! Seriously though, you will be in my prayers.

allready checked into that micheal..... seems they aint into old balding fat guys these days!:rotflm: they dont want tom either!:gar-La; If they would send us old cranky farts over to irak this war would be finished by now!:nah: be safe man!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dangit Tom, I am so sorry for you. Now there is another ww'ing related business in Raleigh that I will greatly hesitate visiting. I would try to get you a job with my landscaping company, but I am just holding on to mine by a thread.
Hopefully for you there is a silver lining to this cloud.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Tom, so sorry to hear this. I hope that they gave you some sort of package to last long enough to find something else.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Dangit Tom, I am so sorry for you. Now there is another ww'ing related business in Raleigh that I will greatly hesitate visiting. I would try to get you a job with my landscaping company, but I am just holding on to mine by a thread.
Hopefully for you there is a silver lining to this cloud.

Dave:)

My thoughts exactly!!

Tom, hope everything works out for you!

Quite honestly, I think we may all be hanging on by a thread!!

sawduster

New User
Robert
My line is block and brick for building and my thread gets weaker every day ! :help:

Tough break bro , hang tough ....I may be joining you soon :sad11:

As asked before , what is your field ?

JRD

New User
Jim
Tom,

and everyone else going through these tough times.

This type message is becoming all too frequent. All of you remain in my thoughts, and prayers. These messages can even make those with jobs they hate thankful for what they do have.

If I can help, all you need do is ask.

Jim

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
This may be a little off topic Michael, but has your family joined you in Germany yet? If not, I hope you all will be together soon.

Tom and Phillip, I hope you both find something soon.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm sorry to hear about that Tom. Like Scott said, everything happens for a reason. Hopefully something new will open up for you soon, but if times get tough, hang in there and keep the faith. I was laid off in April and applied for tons of jobs and nothing came of it. My biggest mistake was getting a bad-paying job and getting off unemployment. After three months I was losing my mind sitting at the house so I got a job making $10/hour. STUPID. :slap:

Just kick back, get some side work going and collect unemployment until you get a good gig lined up. My bills weren't getting paid and I had given up all hope and right in my darkest hour, who called? My old boss who was working for a new company. He is now my current boss. :eusa_pray Just keep the faith and good things will happen. :thumbs_up HTH

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS