Collaboration with LOML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
While picking up some oak at Scott's, Matt prodded me to post a couple pictures. My wife is a potter and we finally got to work on a piece together. She made a 12X12 tile, based on an architectural style she's been playing with. I built a table to showcase it, using maple and poplar. I'd make the apron and maybe the frame thinner next time. I also used up some "scraps" of sapele - the leg s are from a shipping pallet - for another small table. I made it mainly to practice a couple new things, and I'm happy with the way it turned out. Thanks for looking

IMG_07331.JPG

View image in gallery

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I like both of those tables. I especially like how you and your wife were able to work together to make such a beautiful piece. :icon_thum

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Dan,

Nice seeing you again,today (Scott Smith's Farm)!

Thanks for sharing some of your project photo's. Those are some very nice pieces.

Love the use of the pallet for legs, the tapering, paint, etc. .. Very nice miters and use of inside bevels and of course the tile work. It's beautifully presented.

Also, the side table is gorgeous as well! Really like the archwork and use of wood! :eusa_clap:icon_thum:icon_thum.

Thanks again for sharing!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS