Cleaning and storing gloat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Well, couldn't miss out on the Lowes $45 DC to go with my old same model $189 DC. Now I can keep 2 hooked up and maybe not move around so much? Only wish the bags filtered more, so I rely on my Jet and JDS Dust Collectors mouinted on the ceiling to help with that!
New DC
dcn.jpg

Old DC
dco.jpg

Was at sears today, always outa room for tool storage (I dropped my other Crapsmen chest and top from my tractor when trying to move it loaded with tools, don't work so well now). Anyway with a floor markdown, Craftsmen Club and Friends and Family Days Sale, I just put in this $1300 tool chest for less than $800. Now, a whole lot of moving around to do. And all my tool money for two months is gone!
tb1.jpg

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
It's a lot different chest and cabinet than I've ever bought from Craftsmen. The display is for inside/outside temperature (min, max or current). The display also has clock, timer,alarm and will light up. The rest is just fancy lights. Yes, it does have one under the cabinet near the floor! Why, I don't know. It also has a removable drawer with a little workbench. And the very top drawer is a pull out light that shines down on the drawers so you can see in them. Seems to be built well with great wheels. All drawer (it has a lot) came with great liners to keep tools from moving around. I wouldn't give full price for one, but for the deal I got I'm happy. I like to store stuff in cabinets and then label the drawers instead of hanging all over the walls. Extra blades and table saw stuff in 1 drawer, metric wrenches in one drawer, etc. It will be moved eventually into my handtool/bench room next door. The garage is a 3 car with 1 bay being a big storage room. The plan is for the 2 bay to be power machinery and the other room assembly and everything else. Gonna have to find a place to store about 1200 bdft of different lumber and get that into maybe an outbuilding. I'm never gonna get finished! Getting poorer, but having fun!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Lowes in Salisbury is not putting theirs on clearance. Nice toolbox, nice DC.
You Rock!!

KC7CN

New User
Don
Well, couldn't miss out on the Lowes $45 DC to go with my old same model $189 DC. Now I can keep 2 hooked up...

You done good!:gar-La; Know what you mean with respect to having 2 machines; I got the Lowe's 6" Delta jointer for $92; not quite as useful as two dust collectors.

-Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS