Classified: looks like commercial post

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I locked the ad and sent him an email with the following:

Herbie,

I'm sorry, but we do not allow commercial ads in the Classified Ads on the www.ncwoodworker.net website. Please send me an email at rrpayne@bellsouth.net or a PM to McRabbet on the website if you have questions about other options.

McRabbet (Rob Payne)
Executive Vice President

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I said it before and I'll whine about it again :)

I'm not a moderator, so unless its a clear cut violation, I only report and leave the action to you lovely kind hearted folk.

Don't want folks to think I'm just a tattler.....

Jim

M

McRabbet

Nope, we wouldn't accuse you of that -- besides, you can't tattle with that tongue stuck firmly to that frozen pipe! (But keep telling us of potential problem posts anyhow!)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I said it before and I'll whine about it again :)

I'm not a moderator, so unless its a clear cut violation, I only report and leave the action to you lovely kind hearted folk.

Don't want folks to think I'm just a tattler.....

Jim
Jim, I think this is a good approach. I know Steve preferred the "everyone does everything" approach, but I agree with moderation and administration being kept separate. I won't bore you with all the details and reasoning, but suffice to say that this is not "whining".

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jim, I think this is a good approach. I know Steve preferred the "everyone does everything" approach, but I agree with moderation and administration being kept separate. I won't bore you with all the details and reasoning, but suffice to say that this is not "whining".

+ 1 :icon_thum

Roger

M

McRabbet

For the record, I have not heard back from him (just under 24 hours) although he has been on the site since his Ad was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS