Classified Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have noticed that the classified ads section does not show who deleted the ad. For instance, If I post an ad and it sells, then I close and delete it. It shows deleted by: And that is all it shows. I think we as staff members should be able to see who deleted or closed the ad. If for nothing else, than to be able to "police", "moderate" the ads section. This would show if a moderator or other staff member deleted the ad due to a policy violation. Look at some of the previous ads and make your judgment from there. I think it is a place that leaves too many questions open. Most of the time the ad poster deletes the ad, but we should be able to see that action and tell if it is within site policies. JMTCW

M

McRabbet

Agree. In addition, there appears to be some inconsistencies on how users are handling sales (or pending sales). Sometimes the Thread entry is closed and other times the Ad is deleted. Not sure if it matters, but one that is closed doesn't show any indicator in the ad itself.

toolman

New User
Chad
I looked in the settings and didn't see anything to turn on or off. I also looked on the test site, it has a newer ver. of the software, did not see anything there.. I will check on it some more.. :XXcompute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors