CL: RBI Hawk Scroll Saw $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Gonna make the paypal withdrawal tomorrow at lunch and should have your saw safely in my possession by the end of the day tomorrow.

TracyP

Tracy
The [STRIKE]EAGLE[/STRIKE] Hawk has landed and is stored in a safe place:eusa_clap:eusa_clap. It needs some cleaning, but it has been electrically tested. The Thingy that is supposed to move up and down, well it moves up and down:rotflm:. Looks to be in great shape.

TracyP

Tracy
I would like to thank Guy, for buying a tool that could have cost me $300! :icon_thum

Me too, it is so tempting to use but I made Guy a promise that I would not use it, I would just park it in a safe place. It ain't parked in my shop though:nah:. That could cause me to break a promise.:gar-Bi.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
The [STRIKE]EAGLE[/STRIKE] Hawk has landed and is stored in a safe place:eusa_clap:eusa_clap. It needs some cleaning, but it has been electrically tested. The Thingy that is supposed to move up and down, well it moves up and down:rotflm:. Looks to be in great shape.
YEAAAA :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Me too, it is so tempting to use but I made Guy a promise that I would not use it, I would just park it in a safe place. It ain't parked in my shop though:nah:. That could cause me to break a promise.:gar-Bi.

I didn't promise - do you think he would mind if I tried it out - you know make sure it cuts good and all that:wink_smil I want tell him if you don't:wink_smil

TracyP

Tracy
I didn't promise - do you think he would mind if I tried it out - you know make sure it cuts good and all that:wink_smil I want tell him if you don't:wink_smil
You got my number? Actually it probably needs to be tested by a pro. After all you were a big part in this. "I am sure Guy would be ecstatic if you made sure it was up to par".

RickC

New User
Rick
The [STRIKE]EAGLE[/STRIKE] ...The Thingy that is supposed to move up and down, well it moves up and down:rotflm:. Looks to be in great shape.

Please remember not everyone is familiar with those technical terms and specialize component names. You might want to use less specialized terms in the future! :gar-Bi

TracyP

Tracy
Please remember not everyone is familiar with those technical terms and specialize component names. You might want to use less specialized terms in the future! :gar-Bi

:rotflm::rotflm:, thingy:dontknow::help:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Guy/Tracy/Phillip,
How about planning a get-together for when the transfer happens? We're due one for the Piedmont folks and it would be great to meet Guy.

TracyP

Tracy
Guy/Tracy/Phillip,
How about planning a get-together for when the transfer happens? We're due one for the Piedmont folks and it would be great to meet Guy.

Now that is an awesome idea. Guy is arriving in Charlotte on or about the fourteenth of June. I will start a thread for a lunch or dinner at his convenience since he is the further most away:gar-Bi. Seems to reason that he would want us ncww members to feed him as he was picking up his saw:thumbs_up:thumbs_up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS