CL: Complete Set of Lie Nielsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE :gar-La;

Lie-Nielsen Tool Works Planes - $8000 (Weare)

Reply to: sale-yvdx9-1140796689@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-26, 11:05AM EDT

Complete set of Lie-Nielsen planes. Never used and still in their original wrappers and boxes. Total of 35 planes: 25 with extra blade, some of these planes are among the first 100 made. Includes one set of hand scrapers, one dovetail saw, and one carcass saw.

Never used New in box. Collecter - investment items or used for serious woodworking. Serious inquires only. Must go as complete set, will not separate.

Well below retail at $8000.

cell: 533-9256

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n33k33m6ZZZZZZZZZ94q765827c94f3f102d.jpg
3k43m33l1ZZZZZZZZZ94qddff493d116310da.jpg
3k03o33leZZZZZZZZZ94q2b578f2a80f817f4.jpg

PostingID: 1140796689

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang who would buy all those planes and not use them. :icon_scra:icon_scra:icon_scra:icon_scra:icon_scra

Dave:)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
My birthday is just around the corner.

I tried, and my mind could not comprehend this. Its just too much.

Weeping, weeping, weeping.

Jim

bwat

New User
Bill
C'mon Jeremy! You know you are tempted. You could sell the duplicates cheap to members or offer them as raffles at the picnic to justify the expense. Just think.....

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Hmmm...Well...I guess I could sell my car.

Funny thing about this statement was at a recent Charlotte Woodturners meeting the presenter, Stephen Hatcher, was telling of one of his first "big" sales and said the lady left the show, went out and sold her car, then came back to buy a turned bowl (or vase was it?) from him with the money.

So ... she sold her car for a turned piece of wood! :rotflm:

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Anybody notice that Jeremy is enabling far more than he's buying. 1st the heartbreaker Powermatic lathe, then these? I think we all need to support Jeremy in another tool purchase. Having been to his shop recently he's in sore need of a Wide Belt sander. I think he should buy it before he finishes his bench, that way it'll be easier to flatten the top. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS