chris schwarz openhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
Tomorrow night (Tues) at the Woodwright School in Pittsboro will be an open house to
meet and greet Schwarz. Come at 5:30 to look around, talk with Chris and etc. Later we will repair to a local bar for libations. No charge for this event!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Horray!!!!

I know one fella who is gonna be showing up!

Thanks for opening this up!!

Jim

CatButler

New User
Bryan
It kills me that I couldn't make this class. I love the picture, especially the mix of horror and anticipation among the participants. I see a few familiar faces of members in the background, who I don't have names for. Bill Anderson of course.

teaching1_IMG_3191.jpg

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Oh, I want to attend...

3 hours, maybe more, from Independence, VA. Just don't know, that is just enough distance to make it difficult.

I do have almost all of Chris's books, built the workbench, and read the magazine every month. He certainly in one of the current models and heroes of woodworking.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Well, I got to meet The Schwarz!!

He even let me buy him a beer! Red Oak for those who wanted to know.

He was as funny, enthusiastic and passionate as you may have heard.

When Roy joined us, conversation went all over the map. From ships in a bottle to well bound nuclear engineering books.

It was a wonderful experience and many thanks to Ed who drove my butt around :)

What a treasure we have thanks to Roy Underhill and all those who are making his school a gathering place!

Jim

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Jim, thanks for the update! I had wanted to make it, but could not get away from the farm projects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS