Choppers and Peelers Needed - May 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Last year, Tarheel, cooked the meat for the picnic on Friday, kept it cold overnight, and reheated it on Saturday. This meant that I spent two days hauling freezer and ref. to and from Chapel Hill. I don't have the time to spare, so this year meat will be cooked at my house on Saturday morning (May 22nd), chopped and put into ice chests, which work very well as "heat chests". I will start the grill around 3:00 AM, but will need some help to cut up some cabbage for slaw, and chop meat. I have a "slaw cutter" that will do a 50 pound bag in about 15 minutes, and a "box and hoe" for chopping the meat. I will need help after 8:00 AM. Not a whole lot, just some extra hands to power meat chopper and run slaw cutter. Most likely I will make some ham biscutts that morning, but because I don't drink coffee (I'm a Pepsi person), don't even think of suggesting I make coffee. (My first employer out of college asked me to make coffee once, and only ONCE!) If I do some boiled potatoes, I will need a couple of peelers also. I will be making iced tea, which isn't a big deal. NC Turner is picking up the ice from my ice maker, so that is off my plate for now. Bruce

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I might could help. Especailly since, like you, I don't dronk coffee (EVER) and drink Pepsi if I want caffiene. PM me your address.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors