Chief Running Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchuck

New User
Chuck
Not quite sure what this guys afraid of, but he sorta has that "deer in the headlight" look. Comments and suggestion always welcome. Thanks for looking.

Chuck

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chuck another great piece of work. Do you work off a picture/drawing or do you "just do it"?

woodArtz

New User
Bob
He looks like one of the Hekawis (from the F troop show) :gar-La;. Actually, he looks great. Good job as usual!

Woodchuck

New User
Chuck
Thanks for the compliments. It's really appreciated and offers a lot of encouragement. Phillip, as to what do I do with all of them, they are beginning to pile up. You should see all of the small Santa"s I've done for the kids and grandchildren too. The wife is beginning to worry! I hope to sell a few someday. Scott, I do a little of all of it. Some of the top of my head, some form photos I've seen, etc. Most of the time they don't turn out like the picture anyway.

Thanks for asking,

Chuck

JohnW

New User
John
Chuck....That's the look I imagine is on my face about 1 millisecond before a kickback.

Really like your work. Carving and colors are unique, original and well done.:icon_thum

Ed DelCogliano

New User
Ed
Hi Chuck,
I must say you do very nice work. I looked at your album of carvings and see that you do it all and do it very well. I saw your posting about "Who is out there" and like yourself I just joined this forum last month and was wondering the same thing. I'm in the process of forming a carving club in the community I live in of retired people. It's a slow process but people do have an interest. I've talked to people online here and they are all very incouraging and just nice man and woman who love woodworking and carving. Keep up the good work that you do. Keep on posting and showing us your carvings. Regards Ed

Woodchuck

New User
Chuck
Ed, thanks for your comments. It's really appreciated. I've only been doing this for a few months now, but really enjoy it. The pictorial of your handyman was excellent. Enjoyed seeing it from start to finish. Since you have been carving for the past 18 years, I would like to see more of your work. Please post more photos. Good luck with the club.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS