Cherry Burl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood

Thought I would post a pic of my small burl.I've had this one for a while.It's the one that was in my truck at the Turn and Learn.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
What are you going to do with it? Bowl?

:dontknow: That would be one big bowl:eek:.It only weights in at 175#.I guess I could sell it.I need some new tools:widea:.If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.It should be worth $2.00 a pound.I'll even round it off to 100#.I would like to sell it in one piece though.But we can talk.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
:dontknow: That would be one big bowl:eek:.It only weights in at 175#.I guess I could sell it.I need some new tools:widea:.If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.It should be worth $2.00 a pound.I'll even round it off to 100#.I would like to sell it in one piece though.But we can talk.

Is that a Joke? $2 a pound for cherry burl???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I have no idea, I just can't believe it. :eek: No ofense, just never used it, bought it or seen the prices for it. I will have to look it up and see what people can make with it.:eusa_thin

Sincerely,

Matthew

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Is that a Joke? $2 a pound for cherry burl???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I have no idea, I just can't believe it. :eek: No ofense, just never used it, bought it or seen the prices for it. I will have to look it up and see what people can make with it.:eusa_thin

Sincerely,

Matthew

Well check out this site {http://www.righteouswoods.com}.According to them it goes for $7.00 a #.No offence taken.But I did do some research before I posted that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS