Changes in picture size constraints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There was a constraint when uploading pictures using the upload form with spaces for five pictures. The constraint was the total of all pictures uploaded at time, must not exceed 2MB.

My hoster has removed this constraint, after many requests and then threatening to hold my breath until I turned blue.

Unfortunately, he never notified me of the change. I just found out this morning. So, I am quite blue, but my doctor has promised that my skin tone will return to its normal pasty white in a week or two.

I have updated the FAQ associated with picture size limits

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Steve, I am not sure when the removed the constraint but I think this is what caused some problems I had a few nights ago when I was trying to upload 5 pix at a time. I am glad to hear everything has been worked out.

D L

BTW....this is post #1,000 for me.:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
D L Ames said:
BTW....this is post #1,000 for me.:eusa_danc

Good God man, you've got to get out to the shop more:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve, that's great news. I have had problems with that several times in the past. What is most anoying is that you don't find out that your pictures won't upload until the program has gone through it's processing phase. I always forget about the limit so I don't check the total size of all my pictures.:slap:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS