Cary to Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a smal package that needs to get to woodman2k in Mooresville. Can anyone help us out? If so please PM or reply to this thread. Thanks.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would be glad to get it from Salisbury to Mooresville if someone can get it to me at work.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Scott, is there any way you could get it to Sanford? I'll be heading to Sanford for Thanksgiving and could get it to Mooresville.

Rob

New User
Rob
Scott, if you could get it to me, I can hold it for Phillip. Good excuse to visit my shop. :gar-Bi

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I'm planning to head to Mooresville the week after Thanksgiving. If Express still needed, I'll PM you once my appt is set.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
jerrye,
if you and Scott get together to pull off the Pony Express,PM me and I will get you my contact info so I can meet up with you somewhere.Talk to you soon,Greg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
jerrye,
if you and Scott get together to pull off the Pony Express,PM me and I will get you my contact info so I can meet up with you somewhere.Talk to you soon,Greg
Greg,

My appt is at Lowe's, at their corporate campus, and I'm fairly sure it'll happen, just not sure which day. When I know I'll PM you & Scott. OK?

Jerry

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK here is the game plan......

I will drop the package off with Rob tonight in Sanford. I also get a shop tour.

Phillip will pick it up from Rob when he is in Sanford for Thanksgiving.

Phillip will get it over to the Mooresville area and Greg.

End of game

Jerry we might need your services too as Greg might have a package to come back to Cary.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Sounds good to me!

Maybe I can rope Greg into helping me move a couple of weeks after Thanksgiving ;-) Just picking...we'll work out the details of getting it to you after I get back from Sanford.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Sounds good, I'll see Rob Saturday!!

Now Rob...You HAVE to stay out of the goodies!! :-D

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Maybe I can toss something on this express train .... I have a very small package with Tom (toolforone) that I'd like to get back to Charlotte (a bandsaw blade). Where is he located in relation to Cary and any chance it could get on the train? If not, no big deal and no rush.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dang, DHL goes out of business and I pick up the slack :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

If you can get it to Sanford or Scott's I'll be more than happy to express it on along.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
The "package" is now in my hands!

Rob, it was good seeing you again.

Greg, see ya next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors