Calendars & Prize delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
As of yesterday. ALL remaining calendars were shipped. Also, with the exception of the three people who won prizes but whose address I didn't have, all prizes were mailed or dealt with as directed.

SO, if by this coming wednesday, you have not received your calendar or prize, please PM me immediately.

Also, if your calendars were damaged, please pm me and I'll make sure they are replaced.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
if your calendars were damaged, please pm me and I'll make sure they are replaced.
Does gettin' drooled on count?
Got mine today & a great set of pics they are. I'm beginning to think most of the guys in the calendar are photographers that just happend to do WWing.:thumbs_up

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Mine was waiting for me today when I got up. Thanks Steve. Great projects by everyone, calendar well designed. I'm really liking it. One of the recent wood mags had a frame to build for a calendar. I'm going to work on that.

Tom

jack briggs

New User
jabguit
I got mine yesterday. Along with the padded envelope with the calendars was a small envelope. Upon opening I was greeted with a check for $100 with the memo "2009 Calendar Award". I had no idea!

The calendars look great. The award is a nice kicker.

Thanks again, Steve!!

Cheers,

Shayne

New User
Shayne
I got mine yesterday too. It looks great! Conrgats again to all the folks who contributed!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Mine arrived yesterday in good shape. Good looking calendar. Congratulations to all the winners and contributors. Real talent out there.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Got mine yesterday as well, it's wayyyyyy cooooooooooooool.:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Brian.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I got mine yesterday. It is beautiful!! It is lacking in only one category- there are no pictures of projects by Alan in little Washington! (of course he didn't submit any :embaresse

RayH

New User
Ray
Steve,

All arrived in good shape Saturday. Thanks for all of your work in getting the calendar out.:eek:ccasion1
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS