Calendar -Need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
I think it should turn out nice. As I offered before, I'd be happy to help with some of these. Just let me know what font/size, etc you're using so we can match. A layered .psd file would be ideal to use as a template. You can send me yours or I have mine.

sapwood

New User
Roger
:icon_thum That should work well.

Just got an email from Cafe Press that shipping is free until 12/20 with orders over $50 :mrgreen:

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think it should turn out nice. As I offered before, I'd be happy to help with some of these. Just let me know what font/size, etc you're using so we can match. A layered .psd file would be ideal to use as a template. You can send me yours or I have mine.
Sorry, I ddin't respond sooner, I was busy getting the pages ready.:rolf: I appreciate the offer. If I had thought ahead and/or everyone who submitted has followed size rules, I be done. But if I had thought ahead, i wouldn't be me. If I had disqualified those pictures that didn't follow the rules, we wouldn't have had a contest.:lol:

Monty thanks for the offer, but I tied a template, but without the option of side borders, no single template seems to work. Almost every single page has different requirements:BangHead:

Anyway, I almost got it done. 6 pages done 6 to go and I am getting the hang of it. I'll do a couple more this morning before I leave for Winston-Salem for Thanksgiving Day dinner and finsih tomorrow.

As soon I finish, I'll order one from Cafepress and see what changes need to made. Then I'll announce the availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors