Cabinet Saws 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Robert
Thanks for posting the find to the members. Looks like some one may get a good on this. :thumbs_up

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I wouldn't mind having that wide belt sander!!!! But alas, I cannot. No more tool purchases, at least for this month.....:v_SPIN:

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Ah, Travis no new tool, no gloat. I saw that empty spot you left in John's shop when I went over to pick up my shopcart this past week. You should have just loaded John's Timesaver while you were there. I got a 25" wide belt back in Nov. and I don't know how I got by without it. The only problem is I don't get to use it very much cause it is so fast and efficent.:icon_thum
Rob

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Oh I wanted more than just that wide belt. I would have liked to have taken the 24" grizzly planer, the shop bot, the Format 4 slider, just about everything he had up for sale. Alas, funding is low. I am now formally on the hook for private school.........

I will say I thought John was a very nice guy. Picking up the jointer and poking around his shop with Jeremy and Scott was a lot of fun. Sad he is selling the stuff, but he seems to be ok with it. He definitely seems to be good people.

M

McRabbet

Travis -- You just need to save up for next month and get yourself one of these...

It's on sale for $22,995 from Sunhill Machinery. In case you're wondering it is a 25-inch double side planer with helical cutterheads. Nice machine, but you might need to pump up your 3-phase power.

If you don't want one right now, maybe Jeremy will get one to try to keep pace...

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Travis -- You just need to save up for next month and get yourself one of these...

It's on sale for $22,995 from Sunhill Machinery. In case you're wondering it is a 25-inch double side planer with helical cutterheads. Nice machine, but you might need to pump up your 3-phase power.

If you don't want one right now, maybe Jeremy will get one to try to keep pace...

Now that looks more like something Scott would bring home!:yes:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I saw that picture and figured it was some kind of combobulation someone had done as a joke. Now I see it is the real thing. Too rich for my blood! I think the new rule is if my current phase converter can't handle it, I won't be getting it.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Travis shouldn't your new line be:

If my current phase converter can't handle it, I won't be getting it.

At least in 2008......probably....maybe.

:rolf:

Jimmy:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS