New User
Matt
E-Direct Special ED-020510
Phone Orders 1-888-512-9069
Tech Support : Customer Service
Home | Online Catalog
Quick Release Bench Vise Hardware
Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Build a proper two vise work bench and enjoy your shop even more. With a heavy bench top with dog holes, you can hold even odd shaped work pieces for planing, sanding, routing and assembly. With this two for the price of one E-Direct Special you have no excuse not to have your dream work bench.

Regular Price for 1 Quick Release Bench Vise Hardware is $84.99

This E-Direct Special gets you 2 for $84.99.
You save $84.99​

Hurry Limited Quantities Available
This offer expires midnight 02-08-10

Sales discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. E-Direct program, brings you exclusive and incredible bargains on tools and supplies. This offer is made by E-mail only. If you do not wish to receive any additional promotional E-mail from us please press on the "REPLY" button and type "REMOVE" in the subject line of your E-mail and send it back to us - or click on the link below

-ptreeusa.com

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Anyone here who has experience with this model that can recommend?

Steve:

Although no experience with item, have been happy with their stuff, in general.

My philosohpy on limited quantity deals, is to shoot first, ask questions later!

Can always return, or resell on NCWW for price paid!

no risk, no reward!

imho

matt

eyekode

New User
Salem
If anyone in the Raleigh/Apex area wants one I will split the cost. Or just throw 50$ at it (I think shipping is only ~11$).

eyekode

New User
Salem
I got a PM from Mike and we are going to share the deal. So no more vises for me I mean it! :)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great to hear!:thumbs_up

Anyone else partaking (sp?) in this offer?

I ordered the pair, Matt:embaresse.

Looked like a really good deal.

Now I just have to clear out a few more projects that are in front of a new workbench build, but these should work fine for me.

(Now. To intercept the heavy box when it arrives at the door before LOML sees it!:eusa_thin:slap:)

Wayne

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I ordered the pair, Matt:embaresse.

Looked like a really good deal.

Now I just have to clear out a few more projects that are in front of a new workbench build, but these should work fine for me.

(Now. To intercept the heavy box when it arrives at the door before LOML sees it!:eusa_thin:slap:)

Wayne

Wayne;

Sweet! Cant wait to see that project completed!

Nice to hear some feedback on some of these posts!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS