BoD candidate announcments

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Is there any way to put a link in the announcements area for all of the candidates to post their info so that it's not floating around. This way if people just want to look at the announcements of who's running they are all in the same place.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think that if this was done, and I think the idea is good, it would confuse users that were not corporate members and create a lot of help desk threads. The users that are not corporate members would not be able to follow the links in the announcements. JMTCW

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
[strike]I like Jimmy's suggestion. Is it possible to keep them orginized together?[/strike]

What am I thinking? :dontknow: They are orginized together in the Corparate Members Forum. I'll just click there.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
If you go to the "Corporate Member" forum they all appear together. As of right now all threads in that forum relate to the election.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I think that if this was done, it would confuse users that were not corporate members and create a lot of help desk threads. The users that are not corporate members would not be able to follow the links in the announcements. JMTCW

All I'm asking for is one spot for all of the announcements so we know where to look for them before we vote. Nothing could be simpler.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
All I'm asking for is one spot for all of the announcements so we know where to look for them before we vote. Nothing could be simpler.

Doug's post explains it better, much better:embaresse:confused_.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS