Bird House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I built this in 2004 for my wife (THE WOOD WIDOW) :rose::crybaby2: Of course it stays on her shelf in the Den. I tried to get her to put it outside (I Lost):sad_smile But anyway it is one thing I can toy with in my shop. Terry

P5060130_edited2BirdHouse2004T_thumb.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's awesome, I wish the picture was bigger so I could see all the details. I wouldn't put it outside either :icon_thum
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Terry, seeing your bird house in person was great. You did a really nice job on it and I love how you hand formed the copper sheeting for the roof.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Terry it was great chatting with you Saturday. And the birdhouse looks much better than the pix! :icon_thum

Sapwood

PS
Terry, I forgot to thank you for Sheet Cake Sharing. The substantial "remains" were greatly enjoyed that evening at my "Volleyball Fling" and the rest was handed off to one of our group that graduated from UNC on Sunday. Apparently the cake was used to help the celebrating grads offset their alcohol consumption Saturday nite. :lol:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
sapwood said:
Terry it was great chatting with you Saturday. And the birdhouse looks much better than the pix! :icon_thum

Sapwood

PS
Terry, I forgot to thank you for Sheet Cake Sharing. The substantial "remains" were greatly enjoyed that evening at my "Volleyball Fling" and the rest was handed off to one of our group that graduated from UNC on Sunday. Apparently the cake was used to help the celebrating grads offset their alcohol consumption Saturday nite. :lol:
Thanks! I was glad you could use the remainder of the cake. I couldn't eat it. Hope all enjoyed. Terry:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS