Best place & price for 131& 1/2" bandsaw blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Folks, I am in need of some good bandsaw blades. I need 131&1/2" x 1" re-saw blades and some smaller blades. What do you all recommend and why? I am on a limited budget but am completely out of re-saw blades and out of 1/8" blades. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any extra blades of this size and would like to barter please let me know. Thanks. Steve

eyekode

New User
Salem
Steve I buy bands from woodcraftbands.com. He is oldschool so dont expect much from the website. I recently ordered 2 3/16 and 2 1/2 bands for resaw and the shipped total was around 80$. This was for 133" length.

I have been very happy with his version of woodslicer 1/2 bands for resaw. They cut a thinner kerf then wider bands and leave an excellent surface.

I suggest you give them a call and tell him what you plan on cutting. I have always been happy with his sugestions.
Salem

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
+1 on Woodcraft Bands. If you really want to save some money buy 100ft rolls to cut and solder/braze your own.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
+1 on woodcraftbands.com
Yes they are old school. They keep your info on index cards in a card file but they give old time CS.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I just bought some from woodcraftbands based on other ncwwer recomendations but haven't gotten them yet so I can't really give them a review.

Don't use email tho to ask questions, just call. He doesnt have a pc and shares that email account with someone else and he sounded kinda exasperated with it when I asked him about an email i sent. Doesn't sound like the website is under his control anymore either but he has very decent prices and based on what other ncwwers have said, I expect no problems with the blades.

It sounds like he is just breaking even so it would be great if we can get him more business.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
+ whatever on Woodcraftbands. Placed an order back in the spring, and it was on my back porch the next afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS