Bessey's On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Stopped by our neighborhood Lowes in Cary this A.M. and saw that they have reduced their K-body clamps by $5.00.

They had 40" - $34.96 (from $39.96), 60" - $39.96 (from $44.96) and 24" - $29.96 (from $34.96).

Not sure if they are clearing out all of the Bessey stuff or not?:dontknow:

Wayne

DavidF

New User
David
Stopped by our neighborhood Lowes in Cary this A.M. and saw that they have reduced their K-body clamps by $5.00.

They had 40" - $34.96 (from $39.96), 60" - $39.96 (from $44.96) and 24" - $29.96 (from $34.96).

Not sure if they are clearing out all of the Bessey stuff or not?:dontknow:

Wayne

Thanks for the tip Wayne, but Bessys are still too steep for my budget:tinysmile_cry_t:

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
That's a good price, I checked some places on the web and these new Lowe's prices were the best. If you aren't around a Lowe's they are offering the same prices on their web site with free shipping on orders over $49.00.

M

McRabbet

I've done well by putting items that I'm interested in buying into the price watch engine at Frozen Warrior. I bought two sets of Bessey K-body clamps (a 24"+40" x 2 set and a 24" + 50" x 2 set) for under $250 last year. Just follow the information on theeir website and track your wanna buys! I know, I'm an enabler!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I picked up 2 more 24" Bessey's this morning. $25 apiece with a coupon my 2nd oldest daughter brought me (feeding the habit).

One can never have enough clamps ..........at least that is what I have told the LOML!!:rolf:

Now..............I need to get on the stick and start thinking about mothers day shopping!:slap:

Happy bargain hunting!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS