Bench Dog Blade Loc- $2.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Wife and I went down to Erwin tonite. Inventory showed they had one Biese fence in stock. I called a couple of days ago, and tool world girl said she had sold two recently, but couldn't find the third. She assumed it was gone. We went looking. Passed their clearanc table, and saw Bench dog Blade Locs (item # 33882) for $3.00. Picked up five, as they were originally $14.97 each. They make GREAT Christmas gifts. Wife said to check with an employee and see if fence still showed up in computor system. I said no way and went looking up at top stock. End of second aisle we checked had a box about five and one half feet long, by 18" wide, by about 5" high. Could bearly make out the word Biesemeyer, as it was so far up. Told wife to stay there and gaurd it. Went and got clerk to get it down. Getting thing down from top stock isn't Lowes of Erwin's best operation. Finally after about twenty minutes, they rounded up enough people to run stock picker, put up safety fences and get this box down. Went to check out, and Blade Locs rang up at $2.99 instead of $3.00, DARN! Fence was $80.00. Take treasures to car It is a ninety Honda Civic. Nice lady with a pick up truck in next spot offered to carry it home for me, until I explained that I lived west of Apex ( about forty miles.) With back seat folded down and wife's seat forward we were able to get trunk closed. Yeah! I would have hated to even think about leaving wife in Erwin, or worse yet she leaving me in Erwin.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Finally.

Bruce,

You finally got that wily and elusive Biesemeyer fence that you've been stalking for a while now. I hope the kill was as good as the hunt.

Good luck with it.

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS