Battery Rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi,

I just picked up a Bosch 13.2 V VS drill with two batteries and a charger for $10.00:eusa_danc . Now I need to find an economical place to have the batteries rebuilt. I have EMailed/PM'd "Junkman" here at the site, but haven't received a reply.

These batteries look like they have a sealed case. Any recommendations as to who could rebuild them for me?

Thanks,

Wayne

BobN

New User
Bob
Wayne,

I just got a battery for my 14.4 Bosch from Battery rebuilders on the net. Very good service and the battery works great. Cost me 34 dollars which is about half what a new one would cost.

Should be able to trun your spindle next week now that Christmas is over and things are back to normal.

Bob

rick7938

New User
Rick
Wayne,

I just had three 12 volt DeWalt batteries rebuilt at Batteries Plus in Fayetteville. One of the cases was glued, the other two were screwed together. They seem to be working out well. The cost was $35.00 each, and the turn-around time was only a couple of days.

Good luck.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Sounds like Battery Rebuilders may be my best option. A lot of kind words about their service! Must check them out.

Thanks a lot guys!

Wayne

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Sounds like Battery Rebuilders may be my best option. A lot of kind words about their service! Must check them out.

Thanks a lot guys!

Wayne

Update..........

I sent my two batteries to Battery Rebuilders (Jason Abel) on January 5th and UPS showed up this afternoon with my two rebuilds (Bosch 13.2V). I put them on my charger and within 45 minutes, they are ready to work!:eusa_danc

Very pleased with their service and they costed me $29.00 per battery!

If you are not into doing the rebuild yourself, I would highly recommend these folks.

Happy Customer!

Wayne

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Good to hear---------I have had 2 batteries boxed up ready to ship for 2 weeks now. Sounds like their turn around is quicker than mine:lol:

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors