Bandsaw Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

genejohnson

New User
Eugene Johnson
Well folks, I've gotten the four piece cast iron base for the saw painted and reassembled. As soon as I find time to get wood for a bottom for the angle iron platform (w/casters), and mount it, I'll get some pictures uploaded.
I'm working on it in my carport presently and I want to get it into the shed out back that i'm turning into a shop. If I assembled the entire saw in the carport, i'd have a heck of a time getting it out back! Fully assembled, it must weigh over 600 lbs.
I'm working on the main frame at the present. It will have to be attached to the base in the shed where it is to reside.
Lots of things hold you up when you try to get things done. I've let friends store belongings in the shed and I can't work on it until they remove the items. I don't want to lose my cool but they only needed the things there for about a week. Its been about a month now with no promise of a time they will act. I won't go that route again.
Will try to get some pics uploaded soon, Gene

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sounds like it's time for a "shed sale"...everything must go, that might get them in gear. I look forward to seeing your pictures of this stage of the restoration, when you get a chance to post them.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS