Back...Back...Back In The USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well I am back. I have been out of the country for almost a month on business. I returned last night from Bangalore. India. I knew I was blessed to be an American living in the USA but when you experience a place like that it really drives that home.

During my time oversea and preparing for my trip I have had very little time to be on NCWW. I am not sure I will ever catch up on reading all the posts.

To my fellows moderators, thanks for covering for me. I know I missed a lot. I will do my best to catch-up as soon as my jet lag wears off.

To our newer members, I am sorry for not greeting and welcoming you as I should have.

To the rest of my NCWW family, I really missed being around here. I know you all behaved like perfect ladies and gentlemen. :rolf:

BTW, I know that no pictures = did not happen but I did bring back a block of Indian Rosewood. A 4" x 4" by 24" block cost me less then $10.00 USD.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Scott, welcome back. You've been missed around the board for sure bro and there's lots to catch up on. :gar-Bi

Brian.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome back Scott - been missing you - glad that you had a safe trip there and back - can't wait to see what you turn out of the IRW

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome back Scott! Just a little jet lag recovery and I expect to hear that planer running soon :)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome back, Scott!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Glad that you had a safe trip.

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Scott,

I'm glad that you make it back safely. It feels so good to be back doesn't it? It's been a while since I've been out of the country, but the thing that I remember most about when I got back was turning on the radio and songs that I normally wouldn't even like sounded SO good to me. :rolleyes: Welcome back buddy. I hope Tracy left the light on for you. :gar-La;

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome "home", Scott. Glad you made the trip safely. Enough goofin' off now get busy!:roll:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:icon_scra What? You again! :eusa_doh:

I've never seen any 4" thick scrolling, Scott, but there is a first time for everything. :wink_smil

M

McRabbet

Welcome back, Scott -- I'm sure the block of rosewood was easier to stash in your luggage than a slab of that tiny tree you were sitting in front of..! Glad to have you back home, safe and sound.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Great to have you back in NC. How was the traffic over there :wink_smil? I can't wait to see some of those pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS