At the Sawmill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
I'd like to extend my thanks and gratitude for the event today at Kyle and Chris' sawmill. Saw a lot of stuff I wanted, (gotta make it back out there), and was able to put some faces with names from the site. Oh, the food was outstanding too. Sorry about having to check out early, I'd really loved to have been able to make a full day of it. Oh well, the "Honey-Do" list has to get checked off too sometimes.

Anyway, many thanks again, you guys rock!:banana::banana:

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
+1. It was a great time and fantastic weather. Thanks to Kyle and Chris for hosting and all the demo's.

Red

nelsone

New User
Ed
It was a great day. I was planning to get my pics posted earlier, but my computer was being stupid! Froglips has been kind enough to set up a gallery for event pics and mine are up.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1890

I hope everyone will post their pics here as well!

Kyle & Chris, you guys did a great job and hosted a spectacular event! It is always a blast coming up there. See you guys soon!

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I as well would like to say thanke for a wonderful afternoon good to meet some of you and say hi to others I met before. It was a wonderful as well as educational day learned a lot and hope to do it all again soon.

Thanks all
Mark Stewart

EricS

Eric
Senior User
I'd like to also thank Kyle and Chris For having us at the Sawmill today.Learned some and ate alot:gar-Bi. Great food. Also good to meet a few of you in person.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
A big Thanx to Chris and Kyle, great food ,it was interesting to see there operation, and get my hands on some real nice blanks.Good seeing David,Ed,Eric and Dennis to name a few.Also seeing Anatoly and Charles from the Charlotte Woodturners Club.All in all ,a great day!and the weather cooperated too.:icon_cheers
Greg

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
About as good as it gets. Great weather - Good food - Good friends - And Lots-O-WOOD :eusa_danc

Thanks to Kyle & Chris for hosting

pete

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
Had a great time also. Picked up a lot of knowledge and was able find some ashe, pecan and QSWO for my new workbench project. The demonstartion of the slab cutter was very interesting and I will be sure to go back that way for more wood when necessary. Thanks to Kyle, Chris and the BIG dog :eek: for hosting the event....

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Thanks for coming out guys and gals! It was really great to put names, faces and avatars together. I wish I could have spent more time talking to everyone personally, but you are welcome to come out and visit anytime.

It was indeed a feast and mother nature was on her best behavior for the first day of spring.

Thanks again and keep on the lookout for another event where we can build something in a smaller group.

kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS