Ask and ye shall receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
There was a recent thread concerning getting a 3 for 1 subscription for Wood Magazine. I decided to start a new thread that might be read by more of us. I called the magazine a few minutes ago and told them that many of my internet buddies were getting a 3 for 1 offer by mail and I would subcribe if they gave me the same offer. Answer was "no problem" just give me your name and address and tell me if you want to pay by credit card or should we send you a bill. It was as easy as that. The contact number is 800 374-9663. So I'll get 21 issues for $28...not a bad deal.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Way to go Stuart! Nice when things come together like that, eh?

I made the phone call about 2 PM today to set up the subscription. My mail is delivered about 4 PM. Guess what came in the mail.....the 3 year offer. I would offer the paperwork to whoever wanted it but you can get the same offer by calling the number posted above.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I got the mailed offer yesterday as well! :gar-La; Seems you get a free book, forgot what the title was, if you subscribe via mail. Wonder if they'll give you the free book if you order via phone? Guess time will tell, I'm going to mail mine in tomorrow.

Brian.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I emailed my wife the information on calling, I'm hoping she'll call, it'd make a nice Christmas present.

lottathought

New User
Michael
I just signed up. :gar-Bi
In addition to the 3/1 deal, there is also a bonus book.
I did not catch the entire title but it is something about "Tips and jigs for table saws".
I do not know if the book is sent out by default or not...but when I mentioned it with the 3/1 deal, she said I do get it.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
After placing my phone order yesterday and then receiving the mail offer that afternoon, I noticed the free book mentioned above. I called first thing this morning and told them I would like to have the booklet. She said "no problem, we'll send it to you.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank you Stuart, If I don't get my offer soon, I will call them, I currently take that mag and it is one of my favorites, Caught the LOML reading it last night:swoon:.

M

McRabbet

ShopNotes is also running a good deal with 2 years for $28 (1/2 price). It applies to existing subscribers as well.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Just called and got this deal. They had no problem even doing it. It expires Oct 2011. Can't beat that. Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS