Ashville to apex pe request

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
Im making a bid on a project and was wondering if anyone could help with delivery if i get the job. Otherwise i would have to charge for such a long delivery.im located in rosman but would be happy to meet someone in ashville to get this table on its way to its new home. Thanks in advance.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
I live in Clyde and will be going to Winston-Salem on Nov 2 and Nov 7. I could pass it off to someone else to continue the PE on to Apex..... I have a fiberglass shell on my truck. How big is this "project"?

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
Ty for the fast response we are off to a great start.right now the deminsions are 60lx31wx20h but may change slightly to make it more kid user freindly.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
That will fit right in my covered truck. After I posted, I realized you were BIDDING on the project, so I doubt it will be finished by next week. I will be making other trips to the Raleigh and Charlotte areas in the near future.

Last edited:

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
It is a very simple project with no finish. If i get the green light soon i may have it ready in time to take it with me to the kingspor event this weekend. And get someone to deliver it from there.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will have my truck (F-150) in Hickory this weekend at the Kilingspor event. Sorry, no cap. If ready, I will be glad to transport to Apex.

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
thanks guys i really aappreciate your willingness to help:icon_thum. however im not sure it will be necessary as their has been no response since we worked out the details and i gave them a very reasonable price. :dontknow:hopefully im just being impatent but i was really hoping to get the go ahead in time to bring it with me this weekend.:eusa_pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS