Asheville to Youngsville complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Thanx to Dancam, toolferone and Doug Robinson , I am now the proud owner of my very own jointer :eusa_clap I will post a pic once I figure out how to do it properly :embaresse
Big time thanx to Peter for the hook-up :icon_thum

I made a 12" board out of two 6" boards today. It was not without it's challenges and was comical to watch I'm sure, but I'm just as happy as a hog in a mud hole :gar-La;

You folks ROCK !!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I made a 12" board out of two 6" boards today. It was not without it's challenges and was comical to watch I'm sure, but I'm just as happy as a hog in a mud hole !!!

Hey Bro nothing ventured nothing gained. Joining wood will open up a whole new dimension to your work. I bet your first SS project was comical but Oh baby look at you now." :wsmile:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanx to Dancam, toolferone and Doug Robinson , I am now the proud owner of my very own jointer :eusa_clap I will post a pic once I figure out how to do it properly :embaresse
Big time thanx to Peter for the hook-up :icon_thum

So how many NCWWers does it take to ________ (fill in the blank) ???? :mrgreen:

I have no doubt you will be putting it to good use. :thumbsup:
Congrats, Robert!

Roger

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Hope you enjoy it Robert. Sorry it took so long. I'd like to thank Dan and the others as well. This site does indeed rock. Almost as much as the people on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS