Area get together April 4th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
I might have to come out there with LOML and bring some Texas style(Jalapeno and corn) corn bread. Perfect compliment to Southwest Chili.

I'll have to check with LOML before I commit to definate yes.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Rob,

Sounds like a great time man. It is too far out for me to plan right now, but I'll let ya know if it works out. Thanks for the invite. :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Rob

New User
Rob
Getting closer to the date so if you'll send me a PM or email, I'll send directions. Don't really want to post them publicly. I'm going to post a poll and try to get a guesstimate of how many folks are coming, this should be a good time.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Rob, think I'd already responded, but please give me a "rain check" on this one. Previously committed. But, that chili sounds great!!

Whoo Boy!

:wsmile:

Rob

New User
Rob
Anytime after 1, wings will be on the grill and chili ready, and some beer cold. If you have a preferred drink or beer, bring it. Looks like a beautiful day to enjoy the deck.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
sounds like a great time in the making.:thumbs_up I was hoping to make it but it aint happinin this time.:gar-Cr gonna be a nice day folks. have fun and bring me a wing if ur coming this way!:rotflm:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Huge thanks to Rob, Susan and Logan for hosting a fantastic party!

There was enough food to feed me!

Met some old friends and made new ones. Another in a long line of great gatherings that come from this site.

Rob's home and shop were quite something to tour. We got to see some neat jigs up close and in person.

For those who didn't make it, you missed the Cheesecake Squares. You really missed them. I ate a few extras in honor of those who were not there.

Thanks again for inviting us into your home and sharing in a wonderful day.

Jim

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Had a great time at a great house, Rob, love the house, Sousan you have got to bring your cheescake squares to the picnic.good day for a gathering, thanks Rob.
dick & rita

woodArtz

New User
Bob
It was a great day to hang out with some great folks. Thanks to Rob, Susan, and Logan for hosting. The cheesecake squares will forever be remembered in NCWW lore. I only had a couple :wink_smil, but... wow! The chili and wings weren't too shabby either :gar-Bi. Thanks again for such a wonderful time! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I had a GREAT time!

The New Mexican chilli was outstanding (I should have tried to sneak some out to bring home...), as was all of the food, but Susan's Cheesecake Squares are TO DIE FOR! I'm not kidding, these rank right up there with some of the best deserts that I've ever had.

It's always great to see old friends and make new ones, and Rob's interests run the gamut from cars, welding, off-roading, woodworking, firearms, you name it - he's done it (and Susan has too!) What a cool family!!!

Thank you Rob, Susan and Logan for hosting this event and thanks to everybody that attended so that we could renew old friendships.

Scott

cptully

New User
Chris
Rob,

Thanks for hosting. A great time was had by all! Looking forward to a great summer working on projects for the house and my shop!

Chris

Rob

New User
Rob
We enjoyed having everyone. It was a great time getting together with old and new friends. Everyone loves the cheese cake squares. I'll see if I can talk her into bringing some for the picnic.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Great bunch of people to meet. First time I have ever done anything like that. I am now happy to have met some new friends. Invite me back anytime. I will be there with or without cheesecake squares in the offering. The cheesecake would be good though.:gar-Bi

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Logan was playing Jimmy Olsen/Peter Parker with the camera, I'm betting theres some gems coming soon.....

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS