Apex lunch bunch

Apex Lunch Bunch 1/6/2010

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The Boss has exercised his veto power:gar-Cr:gar-Cr. Work gets in the way once again:argue::argue:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Steve, you can add me to the list if it's not to late.

Bob

I am not Steve, but I can play him on the Internet... :rolf:

There is not a set head count yet; they asked him to call by 11:00, so add yourself in the "vote".

They will deal with it if there are more than expected; it will just be smoother if we are fairly accurate.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I am not Steve, but I can play him on the Internet... :rolf:

There is not a set head count yet; they asked him to call by 11:00, so add yourself in the "vote".

They will deal with it if there are more than expected; it will just be smoother if we are fairly accurate.
Yeah, this not an issue. Even if we twice as many as I tell them at 11, they'll find the room. They have always been able to squeeze in more. I'll be good to see you Bob, it's been awhile.

And don't worry ANYONE, if you can make and didn't sign up at all just come on over.

Len

New User
Len
Okay! If a major crisis doesn't walk in before I can get out the door for lunch, I'll be there.

Len

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
In case someone gets there before me, the call ahead seating is in the name of Steve Coles and is for 17 at noon

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
It was great seeing those that made it to the Apex Lunch. A much needed break from my work schedule. A special thanks to Steve Coles, as well.

tv

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
A great turn out with @15 NCWWr's.

Good fun, food and convo!

Thanks Steve!

I think Jim (Froglips) will be posting pics soon!

It really did happen!

M

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
What a fun lunch outing! Thanks to Steve Coles for all he did, and I do mean all!

Here is some proof. While my camera is new, my abilities are as rusty as every...

Jim

ncww_apex_lunch_010610_0086.jpg

View image in gallery

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
THANK YOU STEVE !!

And thanks to froglips for showing me The back of my slowly balding head. WOW, I didn't know
that was happening. :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
The lunch get together was great. It was nice to see folks that I met at the Durham lunch and also nice to be able to put people with their faces/handles. Another special thanks to Steve Coles.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Go easy on Rob! He is reenacting Titanic in his shop thanks to a burst water pipe.....

I did wait to take pics till after the actual eating was done. I've seen enough programs on Discovery Channel to know how frightening watching a pack of wild animals feasting can be.

:p

Jim

Hmmmmm?:icon_scra:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS