Anyone want to go to Extravaganza (Hickory) from Raleigh area for Saturday 10/17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am planning to make a long day of it, leaving early AM and then coming back Saturday late afternoon. Show hours are 9-4 and it's about 2.5 hours away, so I am thinking about leaving ~6AM and getting back ~7PM. I am planning to drive and as it stands right I am making the trip just by my lonesome. I wouldn't mind some company; if you are thinking about going but just don't want to do the drive, reply or drop me a PM.

EDIT - In between would work also; I can go out I-40 all the way or 64/421/I-40 to meet some one.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Andy, I am hoping to make the trip. As it stands right now I would be leaving about 6:30, hopefully getting to Hickory by 9:00. However I positively must be back in Raleigh by 4: so I will be leaving around 1:00

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Andy, I am hoping to make the trip. As it stands right now I would be leaving about 6:30, hopefully getting to Hickory by 9:00. However I positively must be back in Raleigh by 4: so I will be leaving around 1:00
That could work, though I am not sure how the schedule is working out for demos. If I am needed in the afternoon, I might be able to do a ride out with you and see if one of the others would give me a ride back (I am not hung up on driving). I just hate to waste the gas to go alone and increasing the risk of highway hypnosis...

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If Phil can do the driving Saturday morning we could bring you back Saturday Evening. We'll be there until the trailer is packed up and ready to leave.

Maybe if you drop your car at HD or Lowes in Apex, we could easily drop you back there. Or it wouldn't be that out of the way to take you to your house.

We should be able to work something out.

- Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS