Anyone want some pear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshm

New User
Josh
I'm taking down a pear tree in the yard of anyone wants some of the stump? Burlington nc area or I ca bring it to Raleigh.
541fa8b57932c653a0303d438eb78da5.jpg

Pear is 12-14" at base before it splits off. It died last year so it's somewhat dry. Not green.
Took down a dogwood too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey Josh, I'd love to turn the Pear stump! I'm in Chapel Hill, so not too far from you. If you happen to be coming this way some time, send me a PM and we can meet up at my shop and I'll give you a tour.

Joshm

New User
Josh
Hey Josh, I'd love to turn the Pear stump! I'm in Chapel Hill, so not too far from you. If you happen to be coming this way some time, send me a PM and we can meet up at my shop and I'll give you a tour.

I work near RDU so I can make that happen.

Joshm

New User
Josh
I would take some of the limbs for carving spoons as long as it is not bradford pear.

Ok. It's not a Bradford pear. It produced fruit up to last year. It died out in the fall. The pears weren't big, about the size of plums.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you can include that with Michael Matthews order I'm sure I will be seeing him sometime.

Thanks!

Joshm

New User
Josh
If you can include that with Michael Matthews order I'm sure I will be seeing him sometime.

Thanks!

I can do that. Glad someone can get some use outa this stuff. I may make some spoons too. I made some walnut stuff about 10 years ago and they could be retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS