Anyone going to Wood Works show in Asheville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
Doubt I'll make this one. I've got meetings in Phoenix that week but will try to get back for a Sunday visit - maybe.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I've never gone to this show, but would like to give it a try. Not to mention, Asheville is probably beautiful that time of year. Maybe just make a weekend of it.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Well since you know I live just around the corner I'll be there. Id like to get together with some of you guys if you come.

Thanks MArk

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
NCWW will have a booth there, more to come from the Events Director, please stay tuned.

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Make plans and reservations early. Leaf Season, everything is beautiful and booked. Brian Boggs and Andy Rae are doing seminars. Both are Asheville residents. This should be a great show and we're looking forward to it. Asheville is a great place to live and visit. If I can help anyone with their trip or acommodations just shout.

WoodWorks_Judy

New User
Judy
Thank you to Tracy, and the first nice NCwoodworker I spoke to last month (sorry for forgetting your name; my brain doesn't hold much these days) and to the entire board of this great online community! Many thanks also to the team who created our nice looking ad! Did you see it? It's that pretty green ad! :gar-Bi

We're really looking forward to bringing WoodWorks to Asheville. Jonathan, my husband and partner, were in Asheville last February before deciding whether Asheville would be a good market for us. It was a resounding thumbs up! :thumbs_up

It would be terrific to have this first WoodWorks show be a success in Asheville so our Exhibitors will continue to support it and we can make WoodWorks, Asheville an annual event.

All the NCwoodworker.net members I connected with when I first joined your group helped me to feel a part of your community. I greatly appreciate that. I look forward to meeting ya'all :wink_smil at WoodWorks when we come to the Asheville Civic Center in early October. Perhaps before that time, we can get to know one another in this terrific online community.

Ya'all are the friendliest group around!

Enjoy a nice evening and remember to work safely,

Judy (who will leave her Yankee accent behind as soon as we cross into VA!)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Judy,
Please let us know when the class registration starts. There are a few I would like to attend.

WoodWorks_Judy

New User
Judy
With fingers crossed, I hope our advance registration opens tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

We have new programming implemented and there are a few tweaks that need to be made. It's been a long, slow process. Please accept our humble apologies for the delay.

However, if you wish to register now, email me directly and I'll take care of it for you.

Thank you for your patience and interest.

M

McRabbet

Be sure to check out the roster of Seminars and Hands-on Workshops and the very impressive cadre of instructors that Jonathan and Judy Frank have assembled. I'll be doing at least triple duty for this show because we are strong believers that Woodworking Shows like this are good for woodworkers and woodworking (I'll be manning the NC Woodworker.net Booth, the Western NC Woodworker Association booth and attending seminars. And I might even buy a thing or two!). With instructors coming the likes of Andy Rae, Brian Boggs, Bill Hylton, Mark Duginske, Peter Gedrys, Yeung Chan, Jeffrey Noden and Jane Burke and classes for 3 days, all I can say is WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS