Anybody know about this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
I have been to this place twice. Not as many tools there as is shown in the pictures. I did find a block plane for $8.00 that turned out to be a really good purchase. Had to work on it for about 3 hours, but turned out well. I would not travel a great distance in hopes of finding any really good deals however. Since I live in Greensboro and Winston is only 25 miles away and this place is just about a mile from HF, that was the reason I stopped by.

TedAS

New User
Ted
Right up the street from me... Didn't know it was there. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for posting Dennis.

Dragon

New User
David
Don't know anything about that place Dennis but I do stop in at one of the local shops here from time to time. Yesterday was one of those times. They had some old planes made of wood; one of which looked to be for making rabbet type cuts and was adjustable for the height/depth of the cut if that makes any sense. (I'm not exactly an antique tool afficiando (sp?) for sure.) Also had some old levels and saws. The guy told me about a place in Newton and I think he called it "Incredible Finds" or something like that. If I see anything that looks like a good deal or of interest here I'll try to post it up.

Outa Square

New User
Al
Dragon, I believe the place in Newton that you are talking about is fantastic finds. I haven't been there but my father has a booth there. Let me know what you find.

Outa Square

Dragon

New User
David
Dragon, I believe the place in Newton that you are talking about is fantastic finds. I haven't been there but my father has a booth there. Let me know what you find.

Outa Square

Yeah, that's the name of it. Haven't been there yet but am planning to go. I've got to spiffy up my mini storage:BangHead: to make some room for a bunch of trees I'm going to be cutting down soon so when I get that done, then I'll have some time to play with.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS