Another Something Different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
12" x 12" x 9" - Sapele, Yellowheart - 97 Pcs.
Absolutely zero functionality or value, but a lot of fun to make.
Thanks for looking.
All comments welcome.
101_6065.JPG

101_6067.JPG

101_6069.JPG

101_6071.JPG

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
A-L-M-O-S-T... the mobius strip I was asking if you could make - now I KNOW you can!!

More FABULOUS work Charlie!

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Michael, Be careful or you will go off the deep end like I have. But it has been a fun journey.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Michael, Be careful or you will go off the deep end like I have. But it has been a fun journey.
We are all standing, staring at the edge of a wading pool (unfilled) While you are swimming like Michael Phelps somewhere in the Atlantic around the 39th parallel!:icon_thum

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Charlie, ever since you got your knee fixed your artistry level as well as your productivity has increased dramatically...cause and effect, or just coincidence? Whatever the answer, your work is simply stunning!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Maybe I need to get my knee fixed - it hurt a lot today - but I digress - wonderful piece Charlie.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Charlie, I'm glad you've started these forms, I know you've wanted to try them for the challenge and they look fantastic! Well done indeed:eusa_clap

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Awesome Sir Charles as usuall. Are you getting any sleep between projects......lol

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the great comments.

Donn and Dirk, productivity has increased because it's too hot to do anything except stay in the shop with A/C. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS