Another sneak preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Re: How 'bout a little "sneak preview"!

Here is an attempt to include an attacment of another sneak preview.

Jerry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio

I think you've got it Jerry! Beautiful chair!:eusa_clap

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jerry, you had your post added to the end of another thread so I moved it and the response to from NCPete to a new thread under "Chairs" in the General Woodworking forum. I didn't want your post to get lost in the other thread.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think that he just finished it, or that is a picture of the style chair he is making. It's hard to tell from the photo. Either way Walnutjerry's chairs are awesome.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
That is a chair that Jerry recently completed. He started another thread but had trouble posting a pic with his post so he asked folks to have a look at his album. I believe he reposted this again to make sure he understood how to add a photo to his post. I looks like he has it all figured out now.

Jerry stated in his previous post that he still had to add the top coat yet to finish off this chair.

D L

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User

Travis Porter said:
Very impressive. I take it this is an antique desk?

This is a not quite finished chair Travis, I still need to put the top coat of finish on it. Am thinking of using amber shellac. Hopefully it will become an antique!!!!!!!!!! A well constructed windsor chair should be around for several generations if there is reasonable care during its lifetime.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS