Another newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Gene, Nick and others: I've taken two of John's classes (dovetails and Cabinetmaking) and will be attending his November 4th class on finishing. John gives a good class -- everyone leaves with good information and a warm feeling about their class experience -- they are well worth your investment of time and a few dollars. I consider myself an intermediate level woodworker and I learned lots of new techniques in his classes. Sign up soon!

Rob

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Gene
Dont overlook the community colleges, Im sure GTCC offers something in their continuing ed program. From what Ive read woodguys classes are great and have seen some fine work of his posted on these pages.

Littlejon

New User
Jon
I am ashamed that I don't know more about it, but Rockingham Community College has one of the best woodworking programs in the country and is known around the world. I know many people from other countries have come here to take the courses because it is so well known, especially the furniture courses. I plan on taking a few courses in the spring, if my schedule allows.

RCC: EXPLORE. CREATE. SUCCEED.http://www.rockinghamcc.edu/course_schedule/woodworking.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS