another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Ray, I'm glad you could join us. What kind of wood butchery do you partake in??
Ah I see, another pencrafter, I would love to see some of your work...I'm always on the look out for new inspiration.

Dave:)

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Hey Ray, I'm glad you could join us. What kind of wood butchery do you partake in??
Ah I see, another pencrafter, I would love to see some of your work...I'm always on the look out for new inspiration.

Where do you see another pen crafter??

Anyway, welcome Ray! We're glad you joined us. There lots of knowledge and friendliness here (along with a willingness to help you spend your money on more/new tools!). Enjoy the site!

cskipper

Cathy
Cathy, check out his Public Profile.....he also scrolls, you might have some competion :icon_thum :-D

Duhhhh :oops:

Another scroller - excellent!!!! What kinds of things do you like to scroll? What kind of saw(s) do you have? Do you sell your work? How do you price your work? Where do you sell your work? What kind of blades do you prefer?

What kind of things do you like to turn - pens, bowls, pepper mills, vases......? What kind of lathe do you have? Do you sell.... You get the gist - I have lots of questions!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Ray! We're glad to have you. Please tell us a little more about yourself and also please post some pics when you get a chance.

DavidF

New User
David
Hey, Cary, another candidate for the Apex lunch club. We're going to have to take over the whole of Chilis if we have any more!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Ray! There are a great bunch of folks here always willing to help.
Take care,
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS