And The Winner Is..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Here is the winning ticket # 240
Wood.jpg

It was a great lunch here are some pics.....
Raffle_drawing_lunch_003.jpg

Raffle_drawing_lunch_002.jpg

Raffle_drawing_lunch_001.jpg

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
drat drat and double drat!:wsad: I demand a recount!:rotflm: this must be florida or sumpin.....:gar-La; congrats to the weener!:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well, I know who it ain't:gar-Cr:gar-Cr. Congratulations to whomever!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:nah: It's more fun for the winner to figure it out for themselves. So we all can enjoy the surprise. Plus he's watching a movie right now :wwink:

Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Well... I saw the 2, and got excited. but those last 2 numbers really spoiled me. It's not me... I guess I'll have to hit my wife up for that new router table now

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So, where is the real winner, and where is DaveO in the pics?

I was taking them...I haven't figured out how to hold the camera steady and then dash out in front of it while the pic is being shot...yet

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I was taking them...I haven't figured out how to hold the camera steady and then dash out in front of it while the pic is being shot...yet

Dave, we need to talk:eek:ccasion1, there was more than one waitress I am sure:rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger

Besides, we didn't need Dave uglying it up for the rest of us :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS