And the calendar contest winners are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Before I announce the winners in the calendar contest I want to thanks all who submitted entries. As you can see from the quantity and quality of the submissions we have a lot of amazing artist amongst us. In my book everyone is a winner.

I also want to thank those who have shown support by voting in this year's contest. Over 100 people cared enough to cast ballots. The voting total is a new NCWW record. Thank you. You voters have made it very clear what works will make the 2011 calendar.

So here goes:

Cover: NCWW with wooden bowls submitted by Wood Wrangler

Turning: Brown Mallee Burl submitted by WoodArtz
Journey Clipper Ship submitted by Woodturnerdon
Sweetgum ball pen submitted by Sawduster

Furniture: Flemish Harpsichord submiited by ErnieM
Federal Style Table submitted by Larry Rose
Jatoba Rocker submitted by Shamrock

Small item: Compass Rose Tray submitted by Nelsone
Spanish Cedar Stool submitted by Shamrock
Stickley Clock submitted by TedAS

Shop item: Dream Workbench submitted by Carolina
Box and Bench submitted by Wood Wrangler
Adjustable Height Bench submitted by Alan in Little Washington

Congratulations to all!!!

bwat

New User
Bill
Sounds like it will be the best calendar to-date, no pun intended:gar-Bi.
When/how do we order?

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to everyone!

There is an amazing amount of talent here and it is obvious when looking at the work submitted by the contestants.

All of you are winners in my book!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congratulations to everyone who submitted an entry. Voting was really tough and I kept going back and forth. Beautiful work, everyone! :notworthy:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

LOTS OF GOOD CHOICES THIS YEAR!! :icon_thum

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to all!
Thank you to all who entered! Clearly theere were NO losers - and its too bad each entry couldn't have been selected.
The talent depicted in each entry made voting tough. Like others I know I went back and forth in my mind. Hard to pick from the choices submitted.
Every year the entries are more awesome and the choices harder to make.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Sweet! I guess it does pay to submit entries. Thanks to all who voted for my tray and congrats to all the other winners. With all the great entries the choices were tough!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I tip my hat to everyone who entered!

It was a wonderful experience to see so much of the work done by fellow NCWWers!

Congrats to tall the winners! Can't wait to hang up the calendar on Jan 1st 2011!!

Jim

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hats off to all those who submitted projects this year. Every year the bar continues to be raised, keep um coming. Like others voting this year, I had a hard time choosing just 1 favorite from each category. Lastly, thanks for all those who voted, and a BIG BIG thanks to all those that voted for my entries:banana:. Can't wait to see the 2011 Calendar!

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I'd like to thank the Academy (NCWW members who voted), my parents, my devoted wife, Mr. Hermanee my 5th grade shop teacher (he's straight), my fellow woodworkers, and all the talented NCWWers who submitted entries and those who didn't.

No kidding aside, thanks! The NCWW calendar has been class act since its inception. It is not too early to start your projects for 2012.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats to all of the winners! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap It was definitely hard this year. The entries were outstanding! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats to all!

There is going to plenty to be inspired with next year as we turn the calendar to a new month!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

All of the entries were great.

Wayne

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Congrats to everyone who entered. It was an awesome line up this year. Thanks to everyone who voted! :icon_thum

TedAS

New User
Ted
There sure were a lot of fine looking projects entered this year! I never thought my clock picture had a chance. Thanks to everyone who voted, I am honored to get to be a part of this year's calendar.

woodturnerdon

New User
Don
With all the tallent out there, this is going to be one beautiful calendar, Glad I could be a small part of it.
When will they go on sale? I'll be proud to put all this fine work in my shop (sort of).
Don L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS