An itty, bitty GLOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Last Sat on Craigs list was a cast iron wing for a Jet cabinet saw, priced at $5.00. There was a local # here in Apex to call. On the way to church Sunday, I called. It was still available. Stoped by after church and sure enough new CI wing for $5.00. Seems that he had bought a Jet saw and wing got scratched in transit. Jet sent him a replacement, but he decided it was too much trouble to replace, so he had an extra CI wing. Now he is moving to Kansas City and didn't want to pay to move wing so it was for sale for $5.00, or it goes to the curb for trash pick up. I think Delta grey will stick to Jet white paint- end of story.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nice, there's a lot of things that it could be handy for...besides a table saw wing :5dunce:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I'll give you $10 for it! Double your money in just a week? How could you turn down an offer like that? :lol:

Congrats, that is one thing I would like to add to my Jet contractor's saw, currently equipped with stamped steel wings.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
So your are the one that beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing. Congrats and you suck :icon_thum

dozer

Mike
I'm glad someone from this forum got it I put a link up for it as soon as I seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS